Web technology is a useful tool when used wisely.
How do you stay connected without getting overwhelmed?
There is nothing more annoying then going onto a website to find that the information is out of date, or neglected. Web technology is neither good nor bad, it just is what it is – a marketing “TOOL.” That means the more comfortable you are with it, the more likely you are to use it, and in turn, the more satisfying the results will be.
Updates, upgrades, add-ons and plugins are being developed every day to make life easier, and more seamless when utilized properly. By focusing on the core foundation of a project rather then the latest bells and whistles, we can help to alleviate some of the technology culture shock.
Creating web technology that works together:
- Content management systems (CMS) websites
- Online stores, carts, donation acceptance
- Customized email & newsletters
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Online advertisements & graphics
- Data collection & forms
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, & more…)
What things can I do with web technology?
- Gather loyal follows online
- Start conversations, network & connect
- Generate income from products & services
- Gather information from clients
- Let your friends tell their friends about your greatness
- Educate & inform
- Look professional…
Woah, let me off this crazy ride!
At Zenoform, we know that researching current web technology trends can feel like standing in front of a freight train. Our drive and our passion is putting together the web solutions that make life LESS stressful, not more.